Thursday, August 13, 2015

Doctor Who


The Doctor is in! 'Doctor Who' season 8 has been brought to us in all its glory to the streaming world! Whether you have Netflix or some other form of streaming goodness its there and oh baby is it going to keep us busy! The wife and I love DW so much and we always spend quality time with my aunt and uncle and little cousins watching the new ones and the old ones when off season at their home. It is a blast, so that is going to keep us busy for quite a bit! Hoping to marathon this coming Saturday with all of it!
You want to talk writing and great acting, I mean, there is so much to learn from this show. Also just about basic humanity and life in general. Steven Moffat is an amazing showrunner and there is a lot to learn from him as well. I've read interviews and seen YouTube videos on him as well talking the craft of writing. Such an amazing man, also Neil Garman who I spoke of in yesterday's blog post has written episodes for the great series and is a huge mega nerd for it, just like myself and my wife and all the amazing fans in the fandom, so you know its good! If you've never checked it out before, I implore you to do so. It's all on Netflix. Get on it.
Season 9 of 'Doctor Who' premiers on BBC America on September 19th (on my birthday of all days!).

No comments:

Post a Comment