Sunday, December 20, 2015

Polyproject Making a comeback?

So along time ago I created this idea of the "Polyproject". Which was this idea to do a multitude of projects at one time. It worked for a bit. Actually no, to be honest, it didn't. I was too young or too unorganized and distracted, I don't know what. So I stopped and did a sort of sporadic working on of projects for a bit which didn't work out so well as well. Then finally these past few months I said, "No more!" and decided to focus all my attention on one project: my novel, "A Little Valentinus in your Samahain". This worked amazingly! I actually completed the damn thing and am now in the process of sending out queries to get an agent for publication. Yet now after I've finished the novel I am starting to do multiple things at once again, but more organized than before. Now for the past year and two months I've been hardcore keeping track of my ideas and need for multiple creative endeavors to get done and this has helped tremendously. So I'm almost starting to think I can introduce the "Polyproject" back into my mind-flow. I'll let you know how this goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment